Reopening Openmoko's bug #666

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Fri May 22 02:42:05 UTC 2020

Hi David,

> I agree that the old OpenMoko list has gone quiet for the best part of
> a decade, but I think you might get a response if you post to it.

I went through the effort of composing a post, and I sent it to
community at lists.openmoko.org.  It went into a black hole - I did not
even get a bounce.  Poking around at lists.openmoko.org via HTTP, I
stumbled across this:

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/

It reads:

> Historical lists.openmoko.org Mailing Lists archive
> Welcome!
>
> Below is a listing of the all the public mailing lists on lists.openmoko.org.
> Click on a list name to see the list archive.
>
> This is only a read-only historical archive of the Openmoko mailing lists.
> The lists no longer exist.

So there you have it - the old OM community mailing list now officially
exists no more.  So we are it: we are the only surviving successor to
OM as far as GSM goes, and I say that our community mailing list should
be considered the official successor to OM's.

Mother Mychaela, now suddenly feeling like a Crone,
or Antiqua going by Lasara Firefox's new 5-fold model