unlock

David Matthews mail at dmatthews.org
Sun May 24 16:38:58 UTC 2020

hi Mychaela

Two unlock questions.

Firstly due to recent chaotic circumstances, I think I've lost my unlock cable. I seem to remember there was a preferred supplier?

Second - I've bought a C139, very nice almost unused *except* it's locked. Can any of the freecalypso tools deal with this, or will flashing freecalypso unlock it when the time comes?

I also seem to no longer have the freerunner, which is a bit of a pain - possibly the only (just about) usable free phone in the world! I do still have the Pirelli though.

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org