FreeCalypso needs more donations

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Mon Dec 12 18:47:32 UTC 2016

Hi Mychaela,

I apologize for the lack of news. I just wanted to let you know I
haven't forgotten about FreeCalypso, it is a project I strongly believe
in. Although I haven't financially contributed yet, I plan to do so as
soon as possible. You have done so far wonderful work on FreeCalypso
that should be more widely known imho, and the FCDEV3B project may
provide just this.

Please also let me give you and eveyone on this list and their family
my best wishes for the coming holiday season :-)

Kind regards,

--DS