Status of TCS211 on C139

david at matthews.pm david at matthews.pm
Fri Nov 13 17:57:20 CET 2015

>Just to be clear, you need to run the fc-loadtool command (with the
serial cable connected) while the phone is in the fully powered off
state, and then with fc-loadtool running and waiting for PROMPT1,
press that red power/hangup button on the phone. Are you doing the
steps in this exact sequence?

hehe - absolutely not, but when I do that, everything is fine.

I assume

flash dump2bin c139.bin

makes sense as on the freerunner? That certainly seemed to be the case:-

Requesting memory dump...
Rx 4194304 out of 4194304 bytes (100%)
Requesting another CRC-32 of the area from target...
match, dump successful
loadtool> exit

I'll continue with this over the weekend and let you know how it goes

--
David Matthews
david at matthews.pm