FreeCalypso update

Rafael Diniz rafael at riseup.net
Mon Nov 16 13:01:58 UTC 2020

My last comment on the thread - I don't really like this cellphone
madness in which the world tuned to, but working with (GSM) community
mobile telephony networks with indigenous and marginalized people, the
fact that we have state of art silicon like the Calypso and many others
developed and readily available is powerful in any thinkable ways.
Running free firmware on them is paramount.

Cheers and hasta la victoria - Siempre!
Rafael