New experimental gcc-built firmware

david at matthews.pm david at matthews.pm
Mon Jul 30 08:59:25 UTC 2018

>that was used in Citrine); official builds for FCDEV3B and Openmoko
modems will continue to be made from the Magnetite tree in the hybrid
config.

Now is a good time to mention that I've been using my freerunner again and that running the recent blob free magnetite release, calls and SMS work without issue

I've no longer any interest in the other capabilities of the openmoko hardware (GPRS, GPS etc) and I'm considering hacking away at one of the linux based firmwares to remove the software I don't use in the hope of coming up with something as stable as freecalypso.

--
David Matthews
david at matthews.pm