FCDEV3B bring-up status

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Thu May 4 07:35:38 UTC 2017

Hi Serg,

It looks like your Citrine build.conf is missing feature tmffs2;
fc-fsio won't work without this feature.  Try rebuilding with this
feature added and see if it starts working then.

> Didn't have chance to test this, but seems like FLASH2_BASE_ADDR is not
> defined anywhere, but I guess it should be 0x01800000 ?

It is defined in cfgmagic/target.fcdev3b, from where it propagates
into the include/config.h generated file, which is then included by
all C source files.  And yes, 0x01800000 is the correct FLASH2_BASE_ADDR
for the FCDEV3B and for all future FreeCalypso hw designs which will
use the same Spansion chip with the 2nd flash chip select connected to
Calypso nCS2 per Leonardo reference schematics.