FCDEV3B bring-up status

Serg l serg at tvman.us
Mon Apr 24 20:38:18 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I have CMU200 on the way and hope that it is a good working unit as claimed
by the source. I also have GPS disciplined 10MHz ref clock, so I hope that
it makes up a proper calibration station. Said so I will be happy to
validate any RF calibration procedures and help with further development up
to my ability to carve out time for it.

Right now I'm doing a deep dive into the codebase to document some parts of
it, it already replaced all my leisure time activities and I'm still
looking for someone to do it for money... Yes, I cannot offer a lot, but it
could be reasonable money for non-US based person. If anybody is
interested, ping me here in the list.

It would be great to find the root cause of the flash boot and sleep mode
issues, but it is not a show stopper for my part of the project, I'm
already very happy with the results FC got up to this point.

I'll tackle MCSI test activity and I think that I will start at some point
in about two weeks from now, cannot promise any earlier.

-Serg