FCDEV3B bring-up status

Serg l serg at tvman.us
Wed Apr 5 16:04:27 UTC 2017

I do have a bench PSU with variable output. I would also try to use battery
option, it may produce slightly different pattern of current when radio is
turned on because it has different internal resistance than a PSU.
Working platform is a pre-requisite for any future work we have planned, so
investigating of L1 issue would be the first priority here.