FreeCalypso status update

david at matthews.pm david at matthews.pm
Sat Jan 23 08:23:44 CET 2016

hi

>If anyone else would like to order an official FreeCalypso serial
>cable, you can email uberwaves at gmail.com and ask for just that. :)

a couple of the write ups I did suggest looking at the osmocombb site for T191 unlock cable suppliers. I think they should be updated to give this dealer a preferential plug - I propose to just add a line or two in red font to do that.

does this look ok?

http://www.matthews.pm/freecalypso/c139.html
http://www.matthews.pm/freecalypso/leo2moko.html

For one reason and another - including having rand rather than dollars or any other non junk currency - I'm not feeling wealthy at the moment. But in any case I would trust Mychaela to take the project in the most fruitful direction.

--
David Matthews
david at matthews.pm