Problems checking out FreeCalypso?

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:16:38 CET 2016

On 1/16/16, Nam-Shub <nam-shub at riseup.net> wrote:
> I'm having problems checking out any source code from Mychaela's
> bitbucket (all the repos). I can browse the repos through the web
> interface but whenever I try a git checkout, I get a repository not
> found error:
>
> $ git clone https://bitbucket.org/falconian/tcs211-c139
> Cloning into 'tcs211-c139'...
> remote: Not Found
> fatal: repository 'https://bitbucket.org/falconian/tcs211-c139/' not found

You need to use hg clone. not git clone - these are Mercurial
repositories, not git.

M~

P.S. I am using Gmail temporarily while Harhan is down. Long story -
just under two weeks ago I lost a billing dispute with Verizon
Business which they had been dragging out since May of 2014 (long
enough for me to both begin and finish the long and complicated
process of changing my sex :), and now I owe them $780 USD. And it
just had to happen at a time when my shitty day-job employer is being
late in paying me again - because I work as an independent contractor,
they can get away with paying me when they feel like it, instead of
any sort of dependable schedule. Just yesterday (Friday in my time
zone) I got the word that I should be getting my paycheck on Tuesday,
hence I am hoping that I may be able to pay off Verizon next week and
maybe regain my regular email some time the following week...