FC project direction

Spacefalcon the Outlaw falcon at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Sat May 30 18:28:39 CEST 2015

david at matthews.pm wrote:

> untar attached file into /opt/qtmoko/etc/im/svgkbd/

David's original post with the attachment got diverted to me for
approval (it's oversize), I sent the approval command to Mailman, but
it seems like Mailman posted it without the attachment.

However, I have the attachment from the initial "needs approval"
message from Mailman; I'm going to upload it to our server and post
the URL.

I really don't like mail attachments, they are evil.  Perhaps DS can
create user accounts on our server for all active contributors, this
way if someone wants to share a big file with the community, s/he can
upload it to the server and post a URL instead of an attachment.

SF