FC project direction

david at matthews.pm david at matthews.pm
Sat May 30 18:08:11 CEST 2015

hi DS

>I should try to update to moko11 or leo2moko first. Also if you still
>have the keyboard add-on, I'd be interested!

untar attached file into /opt/qtmoko/etc/im/svgkbd/

and the actually usable keyboard just magically works.

Re GPRS - it did work at one time in QtMoko, but I may vaguely recall some suggestion on the OpenMoko list that it was broken in later versions. I may have dreamed that up to be honest and I've not tried myself for several years. People will still respond to queries on the community list so you could ask there.

Definitely upgrade to leo2moko or moko11 (but why would you do that :-) and definitely use spacefalcon's tools (to do either) rather than the scary routine provided by OpenMoko.

--
David Matthews
david at matthews.pm