Project developer has a new gender

Mychaela Falconia falcon at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Sat May 2 21:26:04 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

A little bit of administrivia: I am transitioning from male to female
(following in the footsteps of Lynn Conway, see www.lynnconway.com),
and while my gender makes absolutely no practical difference in a
globe-spanning Internet community where it is very unlikely that any
of you will ever get to see me face to face, I don't like being
referred to by my old name and gendered pronouns any more.  Therefore,
from now on, please refer to me as Mychaela and she rather than
Michael and he.  Oh, and my gender-neutral nickname Spacefalcon the
Outlaw remains unchanged. :)

Now back to FreeCalypso firmware bring-up.

SF