Happy birthday, binary blobs!

Spacefalcon the Outlaw falcon at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Mon Jun 8 19:37:16 CEST 2015

As I looked at the date & time display, a weird thought just occurred
to me: in about 30 min, at about 18:00 GMT/UTC, the TCS211 binary
object libraries from 20070608 which form the basis for both mokoN and
leo2moko will be exactly 8 years old.  Happy birthday!

(TI's *.lib format is a variant of classic UNIX ar, and there is a
 timestamp in the ar metadata - one can see these timestamps with
 ar tv <whatever>.lib; there is also a timestamp in the COFF objects
 themselves, which can be seen with my tiobjd utility.)

SF