New GSM MS board design

Mychaela Falconia falcon at freecalypso.org
Sun Oct 1 08:46:17 UTC 2023

Hello FC community,

I wrote just over 24 h ago:

: The design will be done in one of my public Mercurial repositories, I
: will start by writing a detailed board design specification, and that
: spec will be posted for review once it's ready in its first draft.

The first draft of the design spec for FC Minnie board is ready for
review:

https://www.freecalypso.org/hg/freecalypso-schem2/file/tip/minnie/doc/Design-spec

I shall wait a minimum of two weeks before proceeding with detailed
implementation of the specified design, by which I mean nailing down
exact details for each component and capturing a schematic equivalent
in my ueda design entry language.  If anyone in the community likes
the basic idea of FC Minnie board or at least finds it interesting,
but disagrees with some specific design decisions detailed in the spec
and would like something a little different, your opportunity to speak
up is NOW!

Alternatively, if someone would like to be involved in the design input
and influencing process, but my stated timeline of two weeks is too
short, I would be happy to extend the time if you respond saying that
you are interested, but need more time - all I am looking for is some
acknowledgement and recognition.