Report from the cruise to Mexico

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Sun Apr 23 18:31:06 UTC 2023

Hi Mychaela, everyone,

Many thanks for the pictures, it looks like Shannon & you had a
wonderful time! In particular the session with the dolphins looks
really cool :-) These animals are truly beautiful and intelligent!
Also your GSM experiments are also very interesting, perhaps the
ship uses the osmocom network! I believe On-Waves uses it:
https://osmocom.org/attachments/download/2617/commercial_network_osmocom.pdf
In any case, again I'm glad you had a great vacation :-)

--DS