FreeCalypso still alive in 2022

David Matthews mail at dmatthews.org
Mon Apr 11 08:27:59 UTC 2022

hi Mychaela

Hello! I retain an interest in your projects despite no longer sharing your enthusiasm for cell phones. We do have in common, for identical reasons, a new circle of friends - "pure bloods" as you amusingly describe your comrades :-)

Please excuse what is probably a very ill informed question - does what you're doing have the potential to piggy back onto the commercial infrastructure?

Also a thought provoked by the particular bunch or pure bloods I know, who tend to have as one of several concerns the health dangers of exposure to EMF. I'm semi agnostic on this as I fail to sense any difference in an area where even a 2G connection is sometimes not available (African areas north of Pretoria) and my current location back in UK where (apparently) 5G is being quietly rolled out and there's a veritable swamp of wifi access points. Maybe I'm a particular insensitive individual!

You must be exposing yourself to a hefty slice of EMF with the equipment you have actually inside your home?

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org