fc-host-tools-r16 release

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 07:13:46 UTC 2021

Hello FreeCalypso community,

I just put out a new release of FC host tools:

ftp://ftp.freecalypso.org/pub/GSM/FreeCalypso/fc-host-tools-r16.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.freecalypso.org/pub/GSM/FreeCalypso/fc-host-tools-latest.tar.bz2

If you never put on the hat of a developer, then the new additions in
this release probably won't be of any interest to you - see the CHANGES
file inside the tarball.  However, if you have an FCDEV3B kit with a
loudspeaker and a microphone, then you should install this new release
of FC host tools: some time soon-ish I will be creating some better
audio configs for this board in the fc-audio-config repository (under
aud-fcdev3b), enabling newly understood AEC, and these new configs
will require the new version of tiaud-compile utility.