c139

David Matthews mail at dmatthews.org
Wed Jun 3 12:32:00 UTC 2020

>> flash erase-program-boot my_c139.bin 10000
>> flash erase 10000 360000
>> flash program-bin 10000 my_c139.bin 10000 360000

I just wanted to confirm that if you have the situation I had, which was a C139 locked to a single carrier, those 3 fc-loadtool commands fix the problem and you don't need to pay to get an unlock key.

You do need the dump from another C139 that was never locked or branded, but if it's a EU model I can help with that. The 3 commands remove the branding and lock without disturbing the IMEI and calibration data.

Big thank you to Mychaela

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org