Re: Perfect module (D751749ZHH)

songbosi 79543015 at qq.com
Thu May 30 07:41:49 UTC 2019

Hi Mychaela,

>The fact that you were able to get in with fc-loadtool indicates that
>the boot ROM must be enabled.  Can you please explicitly confirm that
>you can run tools like fc-loadtool or osmocon -m romload against the
>GTM900-B without needing to do anything via JTAG first?  The reason I
>am asking is because your very first introductory post about this
>module showed JTAG test pad locations, giving the impression that JTAG
>is required in order to work with this module.

I confirm that you can run fc tools or osmocon without using JTAG first.
That 4 test point, have no label, I break down some modules to figure it out
That was JTAG

For testing, using an USB to UART adapter with pc, connect pin 18/19
PIN 18 <-->usb-uart RX
PIN 19 <-->usb-uart TX

running
osmocon -m romload

PIN 31(reset) (as C118's pow key, pull down to GND shortly)
the module will load the FW

>Your code indicates that on this module TSPACT1 is the low band Tx
>enable and TSPACT2 is the high band Tx enable, both active low - is
>that correct?  If so, then Huawei must have reversed these two control
>signals relative to TI's Leonardo reference design, where they go the
>other way around: TSPACT1 to enable high band Tx and TSPACT2 to enable
>low band Tx, plus TSPACT4 to control the GSM850 Rx switch which is
>only present on quadband boards.  Openmoko's design permutes these 3
>RFFE control signals in yet another way.

I checked the voltage of RF switch by changing TSPACT(1) TSPACT(2),  it should be correct.