Flashing

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 22:03:30 UTC 2019

> [Openmoko Linux software issues]
>
> If those issues are out of your support, I'll ask somewhere else.

Yes, you are asking in a completely wrong place.  We are a GSM modem
development community, not a support forum for various random
application processor software environments made by vendors who chose
to exit the market and leave their users high and dry.  Questions
about Openmoko's (or any other vendor's) application processor
software that has nothing to do with GSM or with cellular telephony in
general are completely out of scope here, and to the best of my
knowledge there is no one in our community who can answer them.

I'm sorry, but Openmoko has bit the dust and *cannot* be resurrected
in my opinion.  I support Openmoko's *modem*, but *only* the modem and
nothing else, and you need to be fully proficient entirely on your own
with the rest of your device in order for my modem support to be of
any use to you, as the modem is very much a "far in the back"
component.