FCDEV3B boards for sale

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 20:03:32 UTC 2019

Hello FreeCalypso community,

This post is a reminder that I still have a few fully working, ready
to ship FCDEV3B boards in stock, and I would love to get some of them
off my hands.  Specifically, I have 5 FCDEV3B V1 boards which I can
sell for $500 USD apiece, and I have 2 FCDEV3B V2 boards which I can
sell for $800 USD apiece.  Yes, I realize that these prices are very
high, but in my present circumstances I cannot sell them for any lower
price because I am currently forced to run a sort of financial
marathon, scrambling to gather about 21 kUSD by May of 2020 in order
to get my sex correction surgery done on schedule.  For those who have
recently joined, here is my post from last month explaining the
situation:

https://www.freecalypso.org/pipermail/community/2019-July/000699.html

I also have somewhere between 10 and 15 Pirelli DP-L10 phones, in
original factory boxes with all accessories included, and I can sell
them for $1000 USD apiece.  All proceeds will go toward the cost of my
surgery, which (as I explained in my previous post) needs to be done
and paid for before I can restart further active FreeCalypso
development.

Finally, for any commercial folks lurking on this list, my offer still
stands: you can have my undivided support and customized hardware if
you pay a substantial portion of my surgery cost.