FCDEV3B firmware, MCSI and JTAG updates

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Wed Apr 17 09:33:53 UTC 2019

Thank you Mychaela for these updates!

Just an idea: it might be useful to have a symbolic link fcdev3b-userman-latest.pdf
to the current version of the user manual, and similarly fcdev3b-*-fw-latest.tar.bz2
to the current version of the firmware. In this way, you can pass around the
*latest* links without the recipient having to worry about checking for the directory
listing to get the latest version. What do you think?

--DS