Host system for FC development

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 23:15:14 UTC 2018

Hi DS!

> My previous message was unclear; The use of `pwd` is fine (although
> perhaps unnecessary), the issue here was the path is one level too
> high; newlib being in `pwd`/.., not `pwd`.

You are right, it was indeed off by one directory level - I messed it
up all those years ago back in 2013 when I made that build+install.sh
script from OsmocomBB's gnu-arm-build.2.sh.  Now the real mystery is
why it worked for me without any visible errors on my Slackware, both
the original 13.37 and my current 14.2 with reverse-upgraded gcc and
texinfo...

I just made a change to the script to use the correct path in that
--with-headers argument to gcc's configure, and I am now running a
build to make sure that it doesn't break in my environment.