FreeCalypso hardware update

Serg l serg at tvman.us
Mon Oct 8 01:08:28 UTC 2018

I would say that in my opinion it is all valid points. However it is not
enough to attract more active community members if the whole effort will be
locked on a single person.

There are some fine examples when reimplementation was as good or better
than original. Look at Samba, over time it got some unique fetures while
maintaining high level of compatibility with M$.

As more people get involved, more opportunities for funding will come up.