FreeCalypso hardware update

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Sat Oct 6 11:44:34 UTC 2018

Hi Mychaela,

Thanks for this update regarding those new developments.

I also wanted to ask you, and other members of the community,
if you were aware of the "postmarket OS" project which I found
out about very recently (https://postmarketos.org/) ?
Of course it targets smartphones instead of dumbphones, but
perhaps people who are interested in postmarketOS would be
also interested in contributing to FreeCalypso by for example
helping fund hardware developments; it's just an idea but maybe
reaching out to their community might lead to positive results?

--DS