LCD for handset and 3D printing help needed

Serg l serg at tvman.us
Tue May 29 13:22:13 UTC 2018

Can you make a handmade drawing of the spacer right over the page 6 of the
attached document? Just want to make sure that I understand the description
correctly. I can make few samples. The holes for pins should not be a
problem since their location is clearly defined. I generally can do 0.1mm
resolution with acceptable accuracy using PLA. ABS is much more flexible,
but it shrinks a bit, so it is a guessing game for high precision prints,
hence I will need to have a good PLA sample first.