FCDEV3B sleep mode bug update

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Sun Mar 25 17:08:01 UTC 2018

Hi Mychaela,

First of all, congratulations on this new breakthrough! I guess this
is the reason why you often see on designs lots of 0 ohm resistors,
it's kind of a hardware version of a software hook ;-)

About the new batch of FCDEV3B: as this would be quite expensive,
don't you think it'd be perhaps best to set this money aside for the
next step of FC hardware, namely the handset? As I imagine the costs
to create a handset would be very large and may require a lot of
cash upfront, every amount would count.

--DS