LCD for handset and 3D printing help needed

Serg l serg at tvman.us
Tue Jun 5 01:12:07 UTC 2018

I ran two samples, one with 0.4 nozzle, on the right and another  0.2
nozzle, on the left. I measured it with my pretty crappy caliper, and it is
within 0.2mm error, but maybe a bit more. Usually for parts made on the
same machine it is okay. This can be compensated by applying a small
scaling in the slicer since the model has correct dimensions in STL file.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/nOydpeTGDVduYRnR2

Overall it looks okay, corners hold reasonable tension without breaking.

-Serg