Hybrid fw release for GTA01/02 modems

david at matthews.pm david at matthews.pm
Sat Jul 14 12:21:32 UTC 2018

hi Mychaela

>I haven't heard any interest, but I went ahead and put out the build
>anyway:
>
>ftp://ftp.freecalypso.org/pub/GSM/GTA02/gsm-fw/moko-hybrid-fw-20180712.tar.bz2

For interest, do you still need to use wine and proprietary tools to build this or is it now gcc? Apologies for this as I know this has already been discussed somewhere :-)

Anyway, I just tried it.

I don't use the freerunner very much (or any other cell phone come to that), but I'm pretty sure things all work as they did with the magnetite-20161116 release and earlier.

I'll stick with it for a while and write again if I see anything untoward.

regards

--
David Matthews
david at matthews.pm