FreeCalypso hardware update

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 05:24:40 UTC 2018

Another update on the hardware: I brought our PCBs and parts to
Technotronix earlier today, and handed them to Ken, the engineer who
oversees our project there.  Ken told me that we should expect
assembled boards some time in the second week of January: he will be
leaving for vacation next week, and we agreed that it would be better
to wait for Ken to come back after the holiday break so he can
personally oversee the process, rather than entrust our boards to
other folks who may miss something.  Thus we will have our moment of
truth (do these boards work as expected or not) in another month or
so.