An important announcement

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Sun Apr 1 08:58:11 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I am so very excited to announce that FreeCalypso is now sponsored
by no other company than Microsoft itself! This will provide the
project with new & incredible opportunities. Going forward, you can
expect many awesome features being integrated into FreeCalypso that
our users have been asking for several years now; and we have no
doubt that those feature will enhance the user experience as well
as create a lot of shareholder value.

In particular, the inclusion of DRM and telemetry (that you can't
deactivate for adver^H^H^H^H^H safety purposes) will be of
particular interest to many of you. To this end, the porting of
Windows 10 IoT onto Calypso-based handsets will begin immediately
and an initial proof of concept will be ready by Q3 2018.

Again, this is a very exciting development and personally, I just
can't wait to use Cortana or access the Windows Store on my GTA02!

--DS

PS: as you may have understood by now, this is an April fool's joke ;-)
FreeCalypso is in no way sponsored or associated with Microsoft.