FreeCalypso hardware with SnPb solder or RoHS

Kent del Pino kentdelpino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 13:37:35 UTC 2017

Very fine explanation on the subject. RoHS is a requirement for components
that end up in products, if the component is for laboratory use only or
prototyping, there is no requirement.

But to live-up to the standards is also part of the exercise, the product
development phase, product maturity. Get any surprises out of your world,
here I think about the solder profile.

Is lead a turn-off !, well, we know it does the surface on barbie dolls oh
so realistic, but if there is no need for it, then there are many
indications, that it should not be used.

Thanks again for the explanation and slowlySlowlyForward,

Kent