Preserving Openmoko history

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:46:08 UTC 2017

Hello FreeCalypso community,

In the interest of preserving history I have added some historical
materials from our predecessors to our FTP archive within this past
week:

ftp://ftp.freecalypso.org/pub/GSM/GTA02/gsm-fw/

All of this stuff should be of interest only to historians; for
practical use anyone who still uses a FreeRunner as a functional phone
should install and use our current moko13 firmware.

But if you are of a historical mind, you will probably find my
moko-fw-history.txt write-up quite interesting - it is probably the
most complete and accurate account of this history that has ever been
or will ever be written.  Took me several days to write it.