Power supply for FCDEV3B

Serg l serg at tvman.us
Mon May 8 16:04:05 UTC 2017

I can 3D print a frame which will hold the board and the battery in desired
position. I made a simple frame for FCDEV3B to hold it in place on the
bench while PCB is not touching anything on the surface.

We can also have a surrogate connector ripped off a real battery and a
small frame folding it connected to the spring pins on PCB.

I have C155 and C123 to experiment with if anybody is interested.