FCDEV3B bring-up status

Serg l serg at tvman.us
Sun May 7 00:40:17 UTC 2017

Mychaela,
Tried Magnetite hybrid and it worked without any problems with any SIM
I have. Compilation time is really long. I didn't really profile
anything, but I noticed that wine is trying to setup graphical
environment to run every command. Have you considered wineconsole
instead?

I reviewed Citrine log from S/N1 and this is the difference

not working:
GPF trace id=A7 ts=00019420 PL->PCO tc=07 "HM cb_mmi_sat_cbch_req(),
sat_enabled = 0, modus = 255"

working:
GPF trace id=A7 ts=00007F1B PL->PCO tc=07 "HM cb_mmi_sat_cbch_req(),
sat_enabled = 1, modus = 255"

I like Citrine flavor :) because it is built completely with GCC and
it is really fast to recompile even from scratch.

I was trying to figure out how do the trace flags work in Citrine, I'd
like to find out how we end up in the function cb_mmi_sat_cbch_req()
after enabling CFUN=1

General tracing seems to be enabled, but I need more details not only
errors. If you have any suggestions, I would really appreciate this.

-Serg