FCDEV3B bring-up status

Serg l serg at tvman.us
Tue May 2 13:16:33 UTC 2017

Interesting! Possibly components quality issues or other variables...

Last night I have compiled in my VCXO calibration values into
citrine/L1/cust0/l1_rf12.h and used fcfam load agent to do x-ram boot.
Still no joy locking on a network.
rf_table afcparams

      3368      # Psi_sta_inv
        15      # Psi_st
   1020152      # Psi_st_32
      4210      # Psi_st_inv

      1897      # DAC_INIT * 8
     -7748      # DAC_MIN * 8
      9129      # DAC_MAX * 8
      2560      # snr_thr

# DAC_INIT: rfpw 10 237

Mychaela, could you share your fwimage.bin? Just would like to make sure
that I run known good build, free of config errors.

-Serg