FCDEV3B hardware bug: sleep mode self-reboot

Kent del Pino kentdelpino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 16:18:12 UTC 2017

This is for later in FCDEV3B's life. Just because I recently looked into
something similar on a 4G project, digital noise.

Minimum 1.0 μF ceramic capacitor is recommended to be connected across
SIM_VCC and GND:
https://www.onsemi.com/pub/Collateral/NCN4555-D.PDF

For later versions, this is good:
http://www.telit.com/fileadmin/user_upload/products/Downloads/3G/Telit_SIM_Integration_Design_Guide_Application_Note_r10.pdf