FCDEV3B bring-up status

Serg l serg at tvman.us
Mon Apr 17 13:34:44 UTC 2017

You mentioned running Slackware. Personally I have no specific preference,
so if you would share dev host details,like distro version, kernel version
and etc. I can just follow known good configuration. At this stage I'm not
into reinventing the wheel.

I also like FT2232D option as it supports SPI on the port A, something I
will definitely explore later on.