FCDEV3B bring-up status

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Wed Apr 5 10:53:28 UTC 2017

Hi Mychaela,

I'm very glad to know your hard work has payed off and that the
board is able to boot, this is excellent :-)

Regarding the flash boot issues, perhaps this is because the particular
model of flash you use takes a bit longer to initialize that other
versions, so it is fully ready the first time the CPU tries to boot?
In that case it could help to hold the CPU slightly longer in reset,
until the flash is ready.

About the CMU200, I recommend you to be careful about the power level:
the RF front end of the FCDEV3B will only work up to a certain value,
expressed in dBm. It depends on the front end of course, but you want
to stay at least a few dBm under that value to avoid damage when
testing the rx path of the FCDEV3B.

--DS