FreeCalypso on the Freerunner

david at matthews.pm david at matthews.pm
Fri Nov 18 08:10:15 UTC 2016

hi Mychaela

I'm snowed under with other problems at present.

I do intend to try the new firmware for OM, but I may not be able to help anyway. Last time I looked at my freerunner, it would not connect to the SA networks - a problem that seemed to develop when I moved across the equator. I will dig it out as soon as I've got some time and head space and look again.

BTW, I do think keeping OM support is a good plan (even if my freerunner is bust!). There are lots of these out there at the back of shelves and who knows we may stimulate some interest in freecalypso via these historical items at some future time.

Best wishes

--
David Matthews
david at matthews.pm