[FreeCalypso Administrivia] Temporary email address

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Sat May 28 02:55:37 CET 2016

Hello FreeCalypso community,

Just a little bit of administrivia: Harhan is down once again (my ISP
Verizon Business is screwing me, and because it's the beginning of a
3-day holiday weekend in USA, it won't be until Tuesday morning at the
earliest before anything can be done), and my regular email is down
with it, so I have to use this Gmail address in the interim.

If anyone has sent anything off-list to my Harhan email address since
about 2016-05-26T22:30:00 GMT/UTC, I have not received it, and you
will probably get a bounce once your email server gives up trying to
send to my downed one.  In that case, please (re)send all off-list
correspondence to my Gmail address until further notice, i.e., until I
either get Harhan back up or bite the bullet and get an entirely new
personal email system set up.