Creating member areas on freecalypso.org

Mychaela Falconia falcon at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Sun May 8 16:13:33 CET 2016

Hello again everyone,

I got the website changes made, and now the individual member pages
live here:

https://www.freecalypso.org/members/

The old /boards, /devboard, /experimental-builds and /howtos URL
subtrees now automatically redirect to these pages' new locations
under their respective member areas.  To DS: I had to edit
lighttpd.conf to make it happen (apparently file system symlinks do
not automatically turn into HTTP redirects like I thought); please
double-check to ensure that I did it right.

David: you should now be able to ssh in with the key you sent me
(username david like you asked :) and edit or add to your pages under
/var/www/members/david.

Happy hacking,
Mychaela