Suspect bricking

Ajay Fuloria ajay.fuloria at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:28:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I had a moto c139 phone which was locked. I realised it when I had to use
tfc139 to get to the prompt.

I then made a dump of my flash.it was successful too. Then i tried to
unlock it and erase-program-boot ran perfectly.

I could do the second step on erasing 54 sectors too, but then while
execution of the third step program-bin after 10 percent I got "command
echo mismatch"  and it failed.

As per what I read in docs as the first step was successful good boot code
sgud have been written. But now I can't switch on and the serial port
doesn't respond.

Is there any way of rejuvenating the phone again or should I loose hope.

Thanks and hoping for a quick +ve comment from you guys.

Thanks