FreeCalypso update: progress with DSP patches and voice calls

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Wed Apr 6 17:55:36 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying voice calls with leo2moko-debug, but this time with
the trace output through the jack and a CP210x cable. The issue I'm seeing
is that it's not possible to assert whether the audio is ok since it
appears what I'm hearing is the UART output converted to an analog signal.
Perhaps there is a trick that would allow having both the UART output
and analog audio separate? I tried switching in the qtmoko GUI to
the speaker but again the result was not acceptable.

--DS