FreeCalypso website update

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Sun Nov 22 19:02:58 CET 2015

Hi Mychaela,

Although I don't want to make a promise that I might not keep,
I'll try to look into the L1 issue. It's obvisously the major
obstacle to a fully working gsm-fw. As you said L1 is a very
complex piece of work, if we could obtain the source that would
be a major advancement! Maybe TI would be willing to provide this
source, considering they have exited the business? I don't know
anyone at TI myself, but this is an avenue to pursue.

It's good that you have updated the website with the recent
developments -- I was thinking too of updating, not the content
but the presentation itself. I'd rather avoid JavaScript,
nonetheless a simple CSS could bring more visibility. This is
not an urgent task of course, making L1 behave is much more important.

--DS