C139 writeup for end users

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Mon Nov 16 10:15:15 CET 2015

Thanks David! I've renamed the page as you suggested, and added a
rule in the web server to redirect leo2moko/$x to howtos/$x. I've also
updated the index and renamed the page to flashing-tcs211-c139.html,
for more clarity, so the final link is:

https://www.freecalypso.org/howtos/flashing-tcs211-c139.html