Status of TCS211 on C139

Mychaela Falconia falcon at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Thu Nov 12 07:18:08 CET 2015

Here is a compiled binary package for the current state of tcs211-c139:

https://www.freecalypso.org/experimental-builds/tcs211-c139-build20151112.tar.bz2

As explained in my previous post, this fw still has several critical
bugs such that practical use is out of the question until they are
fixed, but at least this version is a little less broken than last
week's.  If you have a whole bunch of C139s and can therefore spare
one for non-usable experimental fw, this compiled binary package along
with fc-host-tools-r3 and a serial cable will allow you to see the
current status with your own eyes.

Going forward, I will have to dive into the guts of TI's BMI/MFW code
in order to track down and fix the show-stopping UI bugs - oh fun...
It may take me a while.