FreeCalypso host tools release

Mychaela Falconia falcon at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Sun Nov 8 15:56:44 CET 2015

Hi David,

> I get this when I run make in the top level directory (below)
> [...]
> gcc -O2 -I../include   -c -o pirimei.o pirimei.c
> pirimei.c:6:25: fatal error: openssl/des.h: No such file or directory

Please read doc/Compiling lines 34 through 43.  Basically if you don't
have libcrypto from OpenSSL available (used for DES functions), just
edit rvinterf/etmsync/Makefile and remove fc-getpirimei and
fc-pirhackinit from the PROGS= line up top.  Read doc/Host-tools-overview
to assure yourself that you won't need these particular hack-utilities. :)